Saturday 27 August 2016

More Biomes! + New Launcher!


Here is another biome but this one is a work in progress, I could use a lot of your feedback to improve it. I currently call it Magmalands but it's just a placeholder until I get a better name, What do you think? Suggest me some names! This new biome will include a new magma boss with special fire abilities and drops. Currently the different biomes have a chance to spawn instead of the normal pines biome

Screenshots:




I've also made some new changes to the Cypress trees as suggested in reddit.



They still need some work though, because they look like generic lollipop trees as someone said.





Another image from the deadlands biome.


This update also includes a new and more polished launcher which displays the latest updates!

A comparison between the two launchers.

So what do you think? this update was kind of lengthy and has some interesting stuff on it. I would love to hear your opinion in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment