Friday 5 August 2016

Free early alpha of Project Hedra!



Okay, So I think it was time to make a playable version of the game. During the alpha stage It's gonna be free so I can collect feedback and fix most of the bugs. Probably people who obtained the game during the alpha are gonna get it free forever so feel free to take a copy with you and tell me what you think.


The game is in fact incomplete and has a lot of features missing, keep in mind this is a very early alpha. You are downloading a launcher, which keeps the game up-to-date. I've also made an IndieDB and GameJolt page


I've hosted the project on Itch.io

You need .Net Framework 4.0 and OpenGL 3.3 or higher to play this game.

Controls:
WASD To Move.
1234 M1 M2: To use abilities.
I To open the Inventory.
Middle Mouse Click to roll.
Space Bar to jump.
G to glide while in the air. (First jump then press G)

No comments:

Post a Comment